Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho
I don't think Oliver's voice acting is that bad. Actually, I rather like all the voice acting in the game--they feel very subdued and natural a lot of the time, which fits the laid back atmosphere. Shadar's got a great voice too.

If anything, this game suffers from having not NEARLY enough voice acting. This is a game that could have done with more talking scenes and less reading ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho
I'm just going to suggest right now that you find the most frog-like minion you can, name him Sarge or Kero, and then use him the entire game.

We haven't seen enough of the battle system to really discuss it in its best detail, but I stand by my support for the system--I think combat is fast and fluid, there's a lot of options you can bring to the table as you go through the game, and I found the importance of timing and rhythm to be engaging. If only the AI wasn't such poo poo.

• Locked thread