Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Follow the sign and Go West.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stfu salad
Feb 28, 2005

"I created the universe, the automobile, and even your father's narrow urethra!"
It has obviously been a while since Dropsy has...relieved himself, so that is the number one priority. Follow that up by heading to the mine, but only after stealing the sign so you can draw a cartoon about a clown on your journey.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Those bits of gold are clearly teeth. Shove them in your mouth so you have a full set of chompers!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Don't take the sign. Paint it pretty colors and leave it there. That way people can enjoy your skills as an artist long after you've left.

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you

RandomPauI posted:

Don't take the sign. Paint it pretty colors and leave it there. That way people can enjoy your skills as an artist long after you've left.

KillDash9 posted:

Yase! Follow the mining cart path. Dropsy must approach that area stealthily though.

circle=location

Gaspy Conana fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jun 27, 2013

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Grap a pick or the long handled shovel! Later you can do a humorous skit that involves dropping the head on someone's foot or spinning around and accidentally smacking them in the face.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Hop into the mine-cart. Whee!

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I love you so much, Gaspy. I love you so much, Dropsy.
:swoon:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Pickup the two pickaxes, and with your mighty clown strength, remove the heads. Rub the two sticks together until ignition, and light the cactus on fire. Jump in the minecart, and enjoy your ride into the mine with your cactus torch.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I for one am happy to support this clown game.

See if you can fashion a crude unicycle out of the tools and wagon wheel.

manderson
Aug 12, 2005

Human Extraordinaire

Yes, I agree, construct a torch and hop in the cart!

Tube
Jun 1, 2000

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Fallen Rib
I think some of you are forgetting that Dropsy doesn't have proper hands. Pickaxes = no; torch = good idea. (How, exactly, is the mystery)

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Tube posted:

(How, exactly, is the mystery)

Get puppy to do it!

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
Dropsy must be tough as nails to carry that Saguaro (I assume). Along with being pointy, they weigh a ton, literally! My vote is to make a torch but keep a shovel and pickaxe, you are going into a mine, afterall. They could become useful.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
I disagree, forget the mineshaft Dropsy, it looks ominous! Go find the nearby red X on the map.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Is there any reason why we aren't riding the train to wherever it is going? Why has it stopped in the first place? Shouldn't we check?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

It appeared that the tracks were under repair.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Oooh. Alright. I don't know poo poo about trains, so I didn't really parse that picture. :downs:

In that case, I'm alright with whatever. More clown paint!

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
There is never a good reason not to get in a minecart :colbert:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Kumbamontu posted:

Pickup the two pickaxes, and with your mighty clown strength, remove the heads. Rub the two sticks together until ignition, and light the cactus on fire. Jump in the minecart, and enjoy your ride into the mine with your cactus torch.

I love this idea.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Grab the shovel. The pickaxes could hurt the dog.

Then, well...

The Stupid Hat
May 6, 2007
Just here to lurk
Going to have to support the jumping in the mine cart idea.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Put the wheel, shovel, and pickaxes into the mine cart. THEN get in.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Take the wheel, remove the outer ring, then, attach the shovel and one of the pick axes to two spokes, connect the wheel to the other pick axe as a spinning ax/shovel wheel of death. Why? Why the gently caress not? We are a clown that can't talk to people so it is important that people understand you are business 24/7.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Go for a ride Dropsy !

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Um...what happened to the Kickstarter links?

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Um...what happened to the Kickstarter links?

I didn't ask permission so they had to be taken down. Sorry!
Working on the next update right now. :)

EDIT: It's pretty darned big, so sorry about the wait. :)

EDIT2: I'm, uh, still not done. Soon.

Gaspy Conana fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jun 29, 2013

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Gaspy Conana posted:

I didn't ask permission so they had to be taken down. Sorry!
Working on the next update right now. :)

EDIT: It's pretty darned big, so sorry about the wait. :)

You should ask the forum mods/admins if it's okay. I don't see why they'd say no.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Welcome back Dropsy!

I think its time to pick up an axe and shovel and take the minecart ride.

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you

Ultimate Mango posted:

Welcome back Dropsy!

I think its time to pick up an axe and shovel and take the minecart ride.

Pickaxe and Shovel acquired!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU8gbhBpM8k

circle = location

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Dropsy must use his animal talking powers to reach out to the bats in the cave and have them distract that man so he can get away.

Alternatively, throw the gold at him and then run.

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Try to explain that you're a natural born clown and thus have an instinctive reaction and drive to ride all roller coasters and similarly track-and-seat forms of transportation.

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

Throw pick axe at the man with the gun.

Citizen Insane
Oct 7, 2004

We come in to the world and we have to go, but we do not go merely to serve the turn of one enemy or another.
You know what defeats guns every single time? Hugs. That man is obviously a sheriff from the shiny on his chest, so all you need to do is show him that you're one of the good guys! Hugs. Hugs are always the way. Maybe he'll even give you a shiny star too!

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
RIP Pokey, ye were a good cactus.

He's got a badge, Dropsy should see if he's the law round these parts

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Use your pickaxe and gold to stealthily construct a gold star of your own. He'll think you're one of him!

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
Ask the man if he would like to make a trade. You need his hat.

Edit: By ask I mean give him items until his hat comes off

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Offer him the gold. While he is distracted by it, bury the pickaxe in his skull, then take his hat, gun, and anything else he has.

Stabitha
Mar 11, 2005

You lookin' at me? Don't.
I'm so glad Dropsy is back!

I even got my Dropsy doll out in celebration! He's collected a few things over time as usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Explain to the sheriff that there is a medical emergency, and a cactus needs to see a botanist right away.

• Locked thread