Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

And *BANG* from the last Ex Machina. Yeah, he knows his thing. I do wish he didn't have an ending already planned, though, as at this stage it does sound way too early to let the story flow properly towards that end goal.

e: like, he already knows who lives, who dies, that sort of thing, which I imagine would make more sense to only figure out halfway through when the flow itself sort of takes care of it. But I never wrote a Y: The Last Man anyway, so what do I know.

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Sep 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Man, that last page is why I love BKV. What a gut punch.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Man, did everything happen in this issue.

I absolutely love you can tell so much by looking at a TV alien guy. They are the true epitome of a caste based society where you can tell their purpose from their appearance alone. There's no mistake who is king and who is janitor there.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Boy, it sure is a saga to get a new issue out of this series. :downsrim:

The Will's sister is still the best character.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I'm not gonna be able to pick it up for a bit, anyone wanna drop spoilers? :ohdear:

It's a BVK comic. There's a graphic, sex joke followed by a popular character dying. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't making it a routine.

The best part of the issue was Prince IV actually being upset with Yuma's dead from last issue after all that empty talk of wanting to kill/getting rid of the people he's traveling with. That really does humanize him in more ways than one.

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jun 10, 2015

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Will's sister, Sophie.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Caper posted:

What about IV? He was impaled wasn't he?

He's an android. I'm pretty sure he will be fine. Same for Gwen. The Brand, though? Very much dead, no coming back.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Yeah, I'm not going to be surprised if The Will blames losing both his girlfriend and sister to that couple's and their child's existence. It's just easier. It's also easy to lose yourself and become a monster when it seems like the better choice.

At least they got Prince Robot out of their back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

A majestic flatscreen, thank you.

Among a group of androids, if one with such a majestic flatscreen for an head were to be present, would you not pick it as the rightful king?

• Locked thread