Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Haha, I somehow managed to be totally blown away by King Robot. I love this series so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

goldenoreos posted:

Saga 23 makes me hope for a Marko and Prince Robot team-up in the next few issues.

That was what immediately flashed through my mind when I saw that panel.

Also I'm glad that it was a physical split up and that Alana and Marko didn't end up splitting up as a couple...yet.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Timeless Appeal posted:

Small little thing I noticed on the reread. It's poo poo that kills Dengo's son and poo poo that confirms IV's son still being alive.

By the way, does anyone think Alana might end up being sympathetic to Dengo?

Nah, maybe Marko might have, but Alana seems more likely to feel like she's solely invested in trying to keep her family safe and the rest of the world will have to get by on their own.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Really nice to see Gwen, Sophie and Lying Cat again. I hadn't realized how much I'd been missing them the past few issues until they showed up again.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Man, I usually follow series in collected volumes rather than issue to issue, but I can't imagine living without out the thrill of tearing through and then rereading each issue of this series as it comes.

RandallODim posted:

Of course, that must be it. He cries too much into the doll and goes blind because the stuffing is dangerous.

I'm also worried what the great cost is gonna be for the cure to The Will's neck stabbery. I am basically worried about everyone in this book, at all times.

Having a giant lizard pee in your mouth is a pretty high cost.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Really, creating a character like Ghus feels like cheating. All of the characters are too good, it just isn't right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Beginning to think that many of the characters may be suffering from a slight lack of structure in their lives. Just a little.

• Locked thread