Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wendell
May 11, 2003

A thing I didn't enjoy in this latest issue was Marko pushing Alana off the tower, and it being framed as though he knew she could fly. There was no reason to know or think that, and it doesn't feel like something a believable character might do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

"Knowing wink," is either a good joke, or a sign you need to re-read the issue!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Doubt anyone saw that last line coming!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

When the heck does the Google Play store post the new issues? I wanna read this danged comic!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

All right, now let's speculate on what exactly Hazel's "accent" was. Did she somehow explode orange pee/poo everywhere? Did Friendo sneeze on her? Just what is goin' on here!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Okay, no one ever said that about Christopher.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

That's funny.

So Saga 23 was really great. What else can I say? Just give in to the sexy bat, Marko!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Exciting issue today, focusing on all the cool stuff I've been waiting for! And now a hiatus. MAAAAN

• Locked thread