Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

A Probability of 1/2,578,917

CaptainApathyUK posted:

God I love Saga, especially the little Seal dude on Quietus. Look at him in his little boots and waders. Cute as poo poo!

Has there been any explanation for the images on the Robots' screens yet? Have I missed something in that regard?

It's actually a very similar idea as the one used in the character design for The One Electric from Rice Boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

cafel posted:

I concur, but it speaks to the excellent characterization that part of me really thinks The Will is hard enough to survive being stabbed in the loving neck. A lot of times I'd roll my eyes if a character lived through this, but honestly it wouldn't bother me a bit if he pulls through. Also, I'm in awe of this cliffhanger. The way it kicks the pace back into gear after the more mellow 13 and 14, the way it manages to be brutal and shocking without being an arbitrary rear end pull. Just superb.

I am really awed by the reveal that head-Stalk was a parasite all along. Holy poo poo.

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

Timeless Appeal posted:

Small little thing I noticed on the reread. It's poo poo that kills Dengo's son and poo poo that confirms IV's son still being alive.

By the way, does anyone think Alana might end up being sympathetic to Dengo?

They might even start dating! :heysexy:

• Locked thread