Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
The Will can't be dead. It has already been established by the narrator that her parents meet him. Everyone should stop being worried. Besides he's obviously going to be Han Solo and I will not hear a word otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
It's gonna be hard times waiting four months to find out if The Will is staying in the game.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Shitshow posted:

We may have to wait longer than that. BKV said the next arc is a lot different than this one, and I believe there's a panel in the latest where the narrator states that their paths won't cross again until much later.

I don't know how solid that information is supposed to be. After all, it was immediately clarified with "well what is time to a baby anyway" and then a time skip.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
In space, no one can hear you say "lying".

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I'm rereading the first issue and the whole "I can't fly" "yes you can I believe in you" is actually here as well, so her flying actually was a big deal fwiw.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
How does Daredevil read comics? All I can think of now is someone dictating Saga to him whilst exclaiming "OMG lying cat is so cute! Love him!"

Also full first page opener of robot birth was great. What an amazing way to get back in after a hiatus.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Maybe it's a play on words and they'll both be ripped in half:shrek:

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
This is going to be by far the hardest hiatus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
You're doing yourself an extreme disservice to dismiss an entire artform/the output of a country. Missing out on Shirobako or Your Lie In April is just generally not something I would consider a good idea just based upon "sometimes they make shows that are gross." Give them an episode or two then decide if they're worth it.

• Locked thread