Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie Luckman
May 2, 2007

Same as it ever was.
Hey i've been saying for 3 seasons in a row now, I want to have some sort of fall ride down skyline drive. When's good timing to catch the best fall colors?

Also,

Bethesda, MD
Ninja 500
3 years riding
Interested in group rides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie Luckman
May 2, 2007

Same as it ever was.
Anyone have a good recommendation for a shop to get a rear tire mounted? My usual shop that's very reasonable and honest just gave me an outlandish quote for a new rear tire...

Ernie Luckman
May 2, 2007

Same as it ever was.

ought ten posted:

Give Myer's Cycle in Kensington, MD a call. They've been good to me the last few years. Not always cheap, but it's worth a call.

That's my usual spot that gave me the outlandish quote. $250 for a single rear tire that costs $110 on motorcycle-superstore. A quick googling around led me to believe paying much more than $50 to have a tire mounted is a ripoff...

They have been fantastic to me every other time i've dealt with them but this quote was kind of off-putting.

• Locked thread