Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Industrialized police are one of the biggest long-term threats to the state for many reasons, but that's been touched on in this thread.

California anecdote! I work for a biotech firm that got bought in 2010 by an oil supermajor. Their first plan was to relocate the site to Houston. They renenged on the idea when they realized noone would relocate with them. Three years later, less than one percent of the staff has moved, and every time it's been for a huge promotion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
I always thought a UC for prisoners would be an amazing or terrible idea. It would probably cost less.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
UC San Quentin!

UC tuition is cheaper than state prison anyways.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
My mom converted about 900 sqft to native plants with drip irrigation at her house and it looks amazing. We don't have a ton of space so we just do citrus and succulents, they are a great SoCal plant and use basically no water because they're CAM plants.

Succulent chat itt.

• Locked thread