Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
barfbagmcfartbombs
Aug 26, 2011

by T. Finninho
The man is in a better place. And if he was suffering from pain already? Atleast we know he will no longer suffer, and for this we should be grateful. I also just came on to TCC after a 4 year hiatus. Oddly enough I came right here, and recognized his username, and I can't believe that this happened to him. Many goons have gone over the years, and every time it is a sad loss, not just for us, but all of society. But being a fellow Crackhead there definitely is a bond to the people on this subforum, and being not only intelligent people, but also free thinkers, unique thinkers, rebels, and philosophers in our own right... It means that we have truly lost an important person. My sincerest condolences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU