Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Really man? Really? gently caress you.

That is so awful. So sorry for your loss :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Phenazepam is the devil's drug. Of all drugs it fits that description the best.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I kind of thing encouraging phenazepam use is even worse than glorifying drunk driving. This is such a scary story. Please, nobody ever buy this poo poo again. For real. This guy was a good man and clearly was simply taken over by this drug and it took him. I cannot even begin to reconcile the poster with that story, though I didn't really know him or anything. That just sounds like an alien in control of his body or something....

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Encouraging phenazepam use is even worse than glorifying intoxicated driving.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty sure a yellow pill with a heart on it is aspirin. (though I guess that could be an MDMA brand too or something)

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

clay_ posted:

I doubt it, do you?

Not particularly good advice, but what do I know? I have a negative post count!

Dude, is this really the place? Have some respect.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I wouldn't be surprised if large doses of Nbomes(which have only an 8% oral bioavialability or so) or something were in pills, since those can be rolly. People will do anything to make money and will sell anything as molly sometimes. Off the top of my head, substances which could be sold as molly but shouldn't be:

5-meo-mipt
ethylphenidate
methlyphenidate
methamphetamine
amphetamine
25x-nbome(probably not but it's not impossible)
2c-*
~*BATH SALTS*~(cathinone and cathinone subs)

Of course, prohibition is really to blame for this. None of those substances are truly dangerous(except bath salts and arguably meth) if taken responsibly, but if taken at unknown dosage when expecting a different substance? Better believe it. One of the things making this worse is that MDMA is very, very dense, and a lot of the above mentioned RC's are not. For instance, my gram of 4-aco-dmt looks like fuckin' 10 grams of MDMA. This makes it a lot easier to sub them out as the smaller amount of the RC will still be quite potent and will 'look' vaguely correct.

Or you could get sold sugar or whatever. Who knows! Thanks, drug war!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Grind the drugs into the dirt somewhere remote if you're that worried about it.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Longanimitas posted:

:frogout: Shithead. She can sign her husband's death announcement post if she wants.

Tuesday Morning posted:

Technically he didn't sign his post, and I didn't sign my own post since it wasn't under my username.
I just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't him posting, even if it was pretty obvious by the content. I thought it added a note of finality and cosmic separation between HIS and MINE.

Rambling. I didn't actually know there was a rule against that; I had always thought it was just a dumb thing to do so I had never done it until I felt I had to.

Don't worry about it, it's just someone trolling because reasons. We all appreciate your updates regarding the situation, and hope your story will prevent harm to someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shivadas Glass posted:

The forum which informed your husband on how to procure dangerous Soviet anticonvulsants sends its deepest regards concerning the resultant death spiral

Yes, we do, the way we'd send deepest regards to a gun forum poster who died of an accident or a car forum poster who died in a car accident. We are aware of the risks we take on and we are very clear about them. Very few people advocate the use of phenazepam, especially on this forum. You are just trying to impress some people on the Internet by saying upsetting things to a recent widow. You can think you're as ironic as you want but that's still what you're doing. Have some decency.