Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Camrath posted:

Anyone here do the Lorien Trust? I've been a regular there for about 8 years or so, currently based in the Harts and forging myself a globe-spanning empire of brothels and whorehouses..

Also a shout-out for SlenderLARP (https://www.slenderlarp.co.uk), run by some very close friends of mine. Next event is at the end of June. It's a brilliant 24-hour time in horror investigation LARP featuring all sorts of dread creatures of the night (obviously, the Slenderman but the Rake, various demons and fae and all sorts of other weird poo poo have made appearances). It veers from high drama and absolutely terrifying horror to wonderfully pulpy sillyness (my character is current a zombie welded into poorly constructed power armour, with a grenade launcher. Another long-term PC is essentially a sardine-oil powered cyborg. Yeah.). Really worth a shot for something different. :)

Yep! I'm in the Vipers Fey, forging myself an empire of drinking other factions wine and eating their cheese.

I'm going to my first Slenderman game this weekend. I have absolutely no idea what to expect and now you've explained some of it... I'm left even more unsure about what to expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Ack I meant month! It is the end of this month!

I'm in Court of the Serpent, though it's hard not to love the 95th's naming scheme.

• Locked thread