Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

This mang is absolutely amazing. This is quite possibly the best thing I've read all year. Thanks for making this thread, everyone should try this out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

To be honest, I'd rather this ended sooner rather than later though. Seems that there's only so much one could do with the current premise without it getting old.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

ActionZero posted:

I don't think of them as being different selves. Gaku doesn't refer to "Another me did this" or "Another me will do this" she always said "I did this" and "I will do this" so she clearly thinks of her other selves as being her, and their actions being her own. If she can remember everything that they experience then is there really any difference between them? Them being different wouldn't really go with the whole thing about how she'll be like light and try every route until she finds the best one.

She acknowledges them as being her, but even though those routes get results she chooses the route where she doesn't rape/torture people. Knowing beyond doubt that the option is there and that it would work, then choosing a different approach proves that she is a moral person.

She knows that part of her could be that terrible person, then chooses not to be.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Is she just gonna wind up becoming JAUNT?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

So at this point Gaku is pretty much both setting the whole plot in motion and resetting the universe I guess.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Tamba posted:

chapter that's mostly swimsuit-fanservice

getting hype already

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

But what of the swimsuit chapter

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm so hype for the swimsuit chapter

E. The steins;gate anim is legit good and you should peep it asap