Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

If I'm not a pro reader should I wait for all the pages to finish and dr. amazing to upload it to batoto.net? Or what page does the latest chapter start on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Was there another chapter that wasn't uploaded yet? The last thing I remember was a gun in the face cliffhanger and none of these pages have a gun in the face and those characters seem to be fine with each other now.

E: yeah the chapter started two forums pages ago with eight manga pages. That was more straight forward than I feared, I thought they'd be two every page for the last 20 or something.

Krinkle fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Aug 28, 2014

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Xoidanor posted:

A couple of days ago 2 chapters of a new manga called Angel Game appeared. The first chapter starts out as the most boring tripe schlock you could imagine but towards the end of the first chapter it goes all Shyamalan on you. Then it does it again at the end of chapter 2. :stare:

I wouldn't even be mentioning it if it wasn't for it giving out similar vibes to what Qualia did when it first turned its own premise on its head.

So if all you're saying is that there [spoilers]was a twist[/spoilered] why did you even bother putting spoiler tags around that?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Remember when the serial killer who sees everyone as meat was subdued, taken apart, and fixed by yukari? I think she is saying these things to fix Gaku. Gaku is broken as hell and I bet she's going to be in pieces while yukari gets out the modeling glue and later just living a life where she can just grieve instead of trying to remake reality to stop one immutable incident from occurring.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Captain Bravo posted:

This is actually kind of beautiful in it's simplicity. Gaku explored an infinite number of universes, but they were all universes in which Yukari dies. She couldn't not exist as a multiuniversal being in a universe where Yukari lives.

The one thing I liked about the 2001 or so adaptation of the time machine was the realization that you can't save your wife with a time machine you only invented because she died. There was a really brutal montage of his wife getting murdered by random rear end things over and over again and I think he went to the future and humanity's last active holographic info desk AI spelled it out for him. I'm sure that conceit was in better fiction for a hundred drat years earlier but I must have missed it. I had my mind blown, briefly, by a truly awful movie.

Wow what a ride. Thanks for the translations. Thanks for starting the thread. It was a real nice feeling of going off the rails again and again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Okay I found out
http://lparchive.org/SteinsGate/Update%20123/
and click next like four times.
Gross. I remembered it differently. I forgot this part for a reason.

• Locked thread