Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

So I read the first few chapters and thought "What a nice story about a girl who sees things as robots". Then I got to chapter 6. What the gently caress? :staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

Bremen posted:

Except she didn't experience the crash before it happened. The Gaku we followed woke up having experienced the crash at the time it would have happened, if she hadn't convinced Yukari's family not to go. She has the memory of other possibilities, but only up to the time she is currently at.

Why does she know how her 40 year old selfs life played out then?

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

Yeah, as much as it's been a wild ride I think the story could've really benefitted from a slower burn. The turn from "heh girl who sees people as robots, cute" to "Reality jumping quantum assassin Gaku" happens so fast it gives you whiplash. Things are moving along so fast that you get the feeling some plot points are not getting the attention they deserve, Yukari seeing people as robots now seems entirely irrelevant in the light of Gakus quest.

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

It's so weird what this manga has become. I'm glad Yukari is back, her ability seemed really interesting and we were just getting some insight into it when she took that girl apart and 'repaired' her but then it became the insane scientist Gaku show. Is this series already finished and we're just waiting for the last chapters to be translated or is it still ongoing?

• Locked thread