Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Wait...I had something for this...
Ha ha you just got Litt up

Seriously I might kill to marry Donna, but Lewis is just the best character.

Please someone needs to post some shots of Lewis as different presidents of the USA.

15 days to do a rewatch, excellent. Hoping the season does something good/new/characterization/send him to England for the whole season with Mike. Harvey to remain coolest person on TV though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Yea Suits is back.

Pretty happy with the Harvey set up to the season that was a good way to end the 1st show.

Mike has grown up it seems but drat there is nothing interesting for him to do. oh no poor genius boy with will he wont he gf are together. Oh no Harvey doesn't like you because you aint loyal. He is just a hard character to root for.

Im glad they brought back IT guy Benjamin? Dude should have some adventures with Mike Ross doing a The IT Crowd spin off type sub plots every week

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Team Litt 4 life!

Oh man that was kinda of my favourite episode for a long time, but drat they ruined it.

I have been moaning that Mike needed something better to do and his relationship with Lewis was perfect. Lewis has been the breakout character of this show and putting him and Mike together would have been a nice plot beside the Harvey vs Jessica thing.

Sadly like last season the writers didn't go through with it and reverted back to type. Just like they could have used Hartman better last season.

Suits is a great show but it could be better!

Poor Lewis dude needs female Lewis back at least!

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

My heart is breaking here. Can someone please gif Lewis running out his office and almost falling over I need some laughter.

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

HonorableTB posted:

Jesus Christ! I was rewatching season 1, and Louis has packed on a ton of weight. Like, compare Louis from the pilot to Louis in the most recent episode. He must have gained 50 pounds.

Well clearly he doesn't pass enough girls when he is speed walking!

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

bee posted:

Nice mug! I really want one but they want $35 just for the shipping cost to Australia :(

Littastic is worth $35 and more!

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

EvilBeard posted:

I just read that Suits got picked up for season 4! Hooray.

So Lewis holds this over Mick for an episode and normal service resumed?

Or hopefully get rid of your weakest link in Mick and have Litt & Spector! My dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Chobdab posted:

I don't know who Mick is, if you mean Mike then it makes sense.

Such a crap/uninteresting character I don't even recall his name right! :eng99:

• Locked thread