Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
speedtek
Nov 26, 2004

Let's make it out, baby.
"Your wife's grave? It's a L6 portal."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speedtek
Nov 26, 2004

Let's make it out, baby.
I had the same thing happen with mine. The counter didn't go up for a couple days, on a few different occasions, and my onyx guardian didn't actually hit until about 2 weeks after it was supposed to. I really think they do that to make you sweat.

speedtek
Nov 26, 2004

Let's make it out, baby.

Brawnfire posted:

Ahahaha, yeah I've been casually giving them to people who haven't hacked any. A couple of them still haven't since I gave them one, to which I smugly say "well glad I could help out :smug:"

I couldn't wait to get my hands on one when they first came out, I finally met up with a local who had a few and got one from him. 2 hacks later I got another one.

Last week I was farming and got 3 in a span of about 10 minutes.

speedtek
Nov 26, 2004

Let's make it out, baby.
I participated in a recharge room for Brooklyn in Cleveland on Saturday. That was actually much more fun than I anticipated! I'm sure the many drinks that were had during the event helped as well.

I'm happy to be receiving my first ever anomaly badge.

speedtek
Nov 26, 2004

Let's make it out, baby.
Also be aware that links cannot cross other existing links.

speedtek
Nov 26, 2004

Let's make it out, baby.
Sucks that I've touched just about every portal in northern Ohio. This is gonna be a real struggle for me unless I decide to go far away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speedtek
Nov 26, 2004

Let's make it out, baby.

drewhead posted:

I figure next will be unique caps 'cause 90% of my unique haks I've also capped. The irony that I could have saved the caps for later is much more satisifying.

There's a large cemetery here with about 350 portals that I leveled up twice in. Once getting my gold Explorer and then the next time getting my gold Pioneer. It was nice.

• Locked thread