Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
are they ever planning on resetting portals? in my town this one guy ones the entire area and its impossible to take it by myself. do portals reset when the player stops playing or after a certain ammout of inactivity? also is there a way to relink portals? I didnt notice that you should probably try to make triangles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

I enjoy this game but the town I work in is a beach city and all the portals are on one side of the only main street we have and its hard to make fields with your links. not to mention some of the portals are in gated communities where I cant get my car through. whoever made these stupid portals inside million dollar estates is a total jerk who doesnt even play the game anymore.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

another quick question. there are two portals that ate lvl 7 near me and when I hack it I never get items from it. are their mods that stop ppl from farming portals or is there something else im missing?

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

Im sitting in the parking lot trying to hack it. its been three days since ive gotten a item from the portal.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

could someone say some words on ppl cheating in this game? what can cheaters do in ingres? I feel my area is run by ppl with mutiple acounts and it also feels like ppl can attack without actually being in range.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

to bad all of them will just join the blue team then quit a week into it becuase theres nothing to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

about two months ago I posted how my tourist trap town has a lot of portals that are behind privite property. I finally got 10 emails from the portals I reported and they are doing nothing about it. do they actually visit these portals or just look at a map? meanwhile I havent heard back from any of the portals that I submitted.

• Locked thread