Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

Your one and only, scorching laser light
Voted 5 already because this poo poo is going to loving own. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

Holy poo poo this was incredible. I probably laughed more than I did reading the manga. Way to go Silver Link.

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

DrSunshine posted:

Kuroki sure does throw up a lot. She should throw up every episode. The dark circles under her eyes always make her look like she's on the verge of it anyway.

Ahahaha, best part of the episode right there. I'M GONNA RUN TOWARDS MY EXCITING NEW LI-BLEERRRGHHUUUAAAAAA

Tomoko is fantastic. :allears:

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

Really gotta hand it to Silver Link, they're doing a bang up job keeping things interesting visually. From the STEALTH MOKO scene to the water effect when she's hiding out underneath the awning and can't stand how awkward she is it's all pretty loving neat.

And it's been said before but her VA is doing a fantastic job. Easily my favorite show of the season right here.

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

MonsterEnvy posted:

I think the song at the end was sung by Hatsune Miku.

Just when I thought it wasn't possible for this show to get any better. God drat Silver Link, y'all rule.

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

Widdiful posted:

I don't know what's funnier, the voice actor bit, the scene with her mum in her room or the overreactions in the thread.

The answer is all of the above.

The scene with her mom walking in was the greatest thing though. Oh god my loving sides.

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

McDragon posted:

Help me, I think I'm going to die laughing. Best loving episode yet.

That part where her mom is getting ready to slap the poo poo out of her, oh my Christ. So loving good.

Also the solution to all the pausing if you can't BE A MAN, HOGAN enough to power through is to watch it with a friend. I simul it over irc with a buddy and each week is a loving riot.

This show.

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

Fat_Cow posted:

The ending was bittersweet.

It really was. They're doing a drat fine job making you actually feel for Tomoko when she's not being the worst person ever.

Tomoko's mom deserves more love. It must be awful having to put up with Tomoko's poo poo all the time. It's funny as hell watching her go from normal loving mother to scary mad in half a second though.

Oh, someone needs to make that segment at 15:32 an avatar. I will love you forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roflfox
Jan 29, 2008

Well loving done, Silver Link. I'd say I'm gonna miss this show so hard but there's still the manga which is still just as amazing as when it first came out. Did that part at the end with Tomoko running remind anyone of Air Master or is it just me?

• Locked thread