Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I don't watch Monogatari but I thought some people in this thread might be interested in this one thousand page key animation book that just went up for pre-order. I have all of the similar books released for Madoka Magica and I can vouch that they are of very good quality. If you like Monogatari and/or like art books, this is very much worth picking up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Wark Say posted:

:catstare: You are a very funny person, Doc.

Didn't Nisio basically admitted that he was coerced into publishing Nisemonogatari since he was basically writing fanfic-level tripe about his own characters (You know, just like he did on that xxxHolic novel)? While there were parts in Nise that were good/interesting(almost all interactions that Araragi has with pretty much any other character outside of the middle-school trio), I'm honestly kinda pissed that they decided to leave Kizu for later. Goddammit, Shinbo/Shaft/Kodansha!

I'm pretty sure he said the same thing about the first and third Monogatari books too.

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

darkgray posted:

Edit: Superduper excited to see if Sakamoto is singing the OP this arc.

Sakamoto hasn't done a character song since Escaflowne, I think. Good luck with that one.

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Wark Say posted:

Didn't she do the opening for that Soredemo Machi show? I thought it was kind of a big deal, since it was a really silly show or something.

Yes, but that's not a "character song", she didn't even have any roles in that show.

• Locked thread