Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Alright, so I threw my hand up to run this at my local shop, after having the base set for about a year, and friends who aren't excited by the concept, so yay to finally getting to play it!

I have a simple question for picking of origins.

How to do it and not take 40 minutes? I've only got one copy of the book, so should I photocopy all the origins and let people roll up based on the name only?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
You both make excellent points, thanks for the advice.

Relatedly, is the monster 'math' fine as is? I know some of d&d4 was a bit iffy out of the box.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Ooh, I do like cool psionic powers. I'll have to reup my insider sub and browse them. For the moment I'm happy to run things straight from the box.

But if this takes off, like I hope it will, definitely will throw some in.

• Locked thread