Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
that ostrich
Jul 18, 2005

Don't worry, I'm a Media Technician Lead. This shit is on LOCKDOWN.
Gamma World is pretty fun, but my group and I found it to be a little too shallow for our tastes. It's great for a one-shot or a game that'll go on for just a few sessions, but anything more than that just left us wishing that there was more depth or options in character advancement. Character creation is really a blast, though, and rolling for starting equipment is absolutely hilarious.

That being said, I'd love to hear any ideas people have come up with for keeping the game interesting. Maybe my group was just doing it wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread