Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

This thread has got me to reinstall Shogun 2 and I'm having a blast following the Oda advice upthread.

But the Hattori have become my Ninja BFFs and asked me for a Military alliance and 20 turns of military access, which I granted (because ninjas) - is this something I should have encouraged? They're my next door neighbours after they killed the Kitebagita (or whatever they're called) and have a massive stack just pottering around in Owari to no great purpose. Are they setting me up for the world's least stealthy backstab? Or does the AI take military alliances seriously?

At the moment I'm thinking of making really nice with them and expanding NW, but am I just making my eventual life more difficult?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I'm enjoying the hell out of these Shalcar. Thanks!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

shalcar posted:

Cheers for the support, everyone. It really helps.

In many ways I'm my own worst enemy because there are all these cool toys that I want to show off and I'm just not quite there yet! Rest assured that showing off the toys is secondary to a good lp experience, in fact I have recently changed priorities to slightly different toys that come online a little quicker while the diplomatic situation has not yet exploded.

The idea about my planned expansion is a great one and I'll throw up a midweek mini update covering my plans in game. Would you be interested in a little spiel about each province and my overall plans for them as well?

Hell yeah.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

FYI: Current Humble Bundle has Empire Total War and the Caesar DLC for like $4 and also Fall of the Samurai for anything over $12.

• Locked thread