Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Speaking of which, I know they're supposed to ship by the end of the month, but does anybody know if Aniplex is shipping them to retailers sooner than that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Colon V posted:

Is there any agreement on which version of Magical Burst is the best? I've been using Burst ReWrite 3.1, but with a game like this, it's hard to tell what is and isn't balanced.

Not really, no, personally I prefer the original 3rd draft over ReWrite and supposedly Ewen is going to eventually release a new draft of MB which will apparently feature revised everything, sometime after he gets his Kickstarter obligations taken care of.

But this is really better suited to Trad Games anyway. In other news, a mere 10 days to movie blu-rays, and drat are they pricey. Also, since Right Stuf won't charge me until they actually have the product in stock, that order keeps hanging over my bank account like the sword of Damocles.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

He Who Dares posted:

In relation to this trailer, Rebellion will apparently be coming to select US theatres.
Here's to hoping there's one nearby.

Oh man that looks good. I might have to figure out how to get to the closest one to where I live (which will probably be Chicago, if movies 1 and 2 were any indication).

Also 'The Wait is Over' no it isn't :smithicide:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

DarkHamsterlord posted:

My Rightstuf order of the movies shipped today. If yours hasn't yet, you can probably expect it to soon.

Due to being within about two or three hours drive of RightStuf's distribution center I'm getting mine later this afternoon (my order is literally sitting in my local post office). For some reason the people there forget that, hey, they can send my release date stuff out a little later and still have it arrive by expected date :D

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well, I got my box set in today!

Apologies for blurry cellphone pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The sound track disc must have some kind of copy protection thing on it though, because it didn't even register as a music CD when I tried to rip it the first time. I haven't seen that in YEARS.

• Locked thread