Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I can say that Rangermans are the best mans. Many Feathers + Stick & Move is awesome.

One thing I noticed, though (and I don't know if this was fixed in the new build) is that when you clear a road battle, it's not marked as "completed" on your map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Can I use my 1.5 save with 1.6?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Tollymain posted:

What if I don't want to retread cleared dungeons?

Then you need to get explorin'. I've been tripping over dungeons still close to the Academy.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

This is a really great game and I hope madjackmcmad gets super rich once this goes on STEAM. Hopefully the game is finished before he gets too rich and has better things to do like tag teaming hookers with Gaben. :STREMF:

madjackmcmad should probably start planning his Steam card drops now.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Got my key, downloaded, made my first Fightermans, hit the first dungeon, got killed in two minutes.

Working as intended. :thumbsup:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I've had three mans killed by the same boss in a Trivial dungeon. loving wizards. :argh:

madjack, would it possible to move the monster HP bar to above them or something? Right now if a monster moves behind a 3-square wall I can't see their health bar.

Also apparently Fightermans 2-hander skills don't work with polearms, even though it's a 2-handed weapon. Is that intentional or do the fightermans skills only work with swords/hammers/axes?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Was there a monster buff or something? I'm getting wrecked in the Warren all of a sudden.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

madjackmcmad posted:

There was, but I specifically limited the buff on monsters levels 1-3. What's killing you?

I'm getting wrecked on levels 2 and 3 of the scrobold warren. The shield guys are parrying and blocking most of my shots, and then one of the ranged guys comes in and I get peppered to death.

I used to be able to clear the second level of the warren at level 2, now I have to retreat and heal up after fighting three scrobolds when I'm level 3. It feels like if the stairs up go off-screen I'm pretty much screwed.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

madjackmcmad posted:

Just to be sure, what class/skills are you using here?
It was last night so I don't remember 100%, but I was doing a 2h Fighterman with the second two-hander skill, and a pretty basic Rangerman with the Manyshot skill.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

On the subject of wasting skill points, is there any way to respec or anything? I bought Lightspear for my sword-and-board fightermans but I can't use it because I didn't realize it required you to be wielding a polearm.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I'm back into playing this after a few months; was there a difficulty increase or something? I've lost two guys on level 3 of the Warren and I don't seem to be getting good drops.

Also I found a small bug: Light Shield isn't showing how much damage it absorbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Aw man, I just lost a decent (but admittedly low-level) Two-hander-mans by getting mobbed in a random encounter. I didn't even unlock the Curator. :saddowns:

I did find two more issues, though.

First off: if an enemy is on the edge of a map, you can't attack them, which is problematic when it's a ranged enemy.

Second: this happened when I left an enemy fort, went to a nextdoor town to heal, and went back in.

• Locked thread