Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
This is a great game. I've backed it and encourage everyone to do the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I finally got around to buying it after having tried that one version on the site a long time ago. It was great then, and it is even better now. Great job man!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
My favorite thing about this game is feeling like a badass in an area, going into a dungeon where the monsters are supposedly Trivial, and getting overconfident with a champion. RIP my Southern Gentlemans.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Can someone explain the Southern Gentlemans F Bomb? I use it, but I can't tell exactly what its supposed to be doing. I think it does AOE damage near the fire that lands, but I'm not 100% sure.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Dungeonmans is honestly amazing and deserves to be on Steam.

The only complaint I have is that I'm not creative and I'm lazy so I wish there was a way to do randomized names like there is with academies.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
RIP my small amount of copper.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

RIP my small amount of copper.

Apparently I was still using my old Humble bundle version. My wife clued me in that I should use my steam key since there have been updates. Whoops!

That also explains why I had no loving clue what you guys were talking about when you mentioned Mad Thirsty.

eonwe fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jun 1, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think it needs to become canon.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:stare:

Buff swap power is going to own.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Wait, so can you mention even like the most basic plans for your new project? I'm already excited given how Dungeonmans is. If you explained it above just tell me...I did look over it, but I can be pretty :downs: sometimes.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Makes perfect sense!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

madjackmcmad posted:

:siren: Dungeonmans Release Date - December 9th 2014 :siren:

Have this launch trailer and share it with your fellow monster crushers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCzhII2G85A

god drat that is a hot launch trailer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tin Tim posted:

The jig is up, madjackmcmad :colbert:

jesus christ

• Locked thread