Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I HATE ALL FORMS OF FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT. I HATE BEAUTY. I AM GOLDJAS.
Going to try this, being a big fan of roguelikes and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

It seems like whenever I use Shellbreaker shot on my Rangermans the game goes crazy and breaks in exciting ways. Sometimes the screen just shakes, forever. Sometimes the game locks up (sometimes permanently, sometimes only until I hit escape or something).

Also, is there any auto explore button?

Also also, can space do the same thing as enter instead of being pause? I keep trying to use it to kill things and do stuff and the menu pops up. Or is there an option to rebind controls anyhwere?

And yeah, 1.06 doesn't work for me at all, 1.05 seems to though.

goldjas fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jul 9, 2013

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I got a Necromanser splatted by an attack from a monster I never saw today - and I was at full health. Just got straight up one shotted when I moved north one square without ever seeing the monster. Unfortunately I was kind of mad and just kind of immediately quit so I have no idea what did it or how, but it was in one of those Crypt areas under the graveyards.

goldjas fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Dec 20, 2015

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

Man, I'm running into a really tedious crash bug. I found this awesome Bone Armor that scares human enemies and apparently makes Barons of Bones love me. The problem is that Bone barons that love you are buggy as hell, sometimes they still attack you (and you can't attack them back because they are allies), sometimes they summon a golem that will randomly be friendly or not friendly, and often they just plain crash the game, which is the worst part, makes any area (which is most areas past like level 10) with bone barons a constantly crashing mess.

goldjas fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jun 18, 2016

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I've beaten the game now.

There Is Only Winter probably needs to be nerfed. There is not a single enemy in the game it did not kill in one hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

By the time I beat the game I had nearly every skill unlocked, but mostly I used a 2H sword build since for whatever reason I had 3 of those 6 star fire swords just sitting in my stash (kept finding them for whatever reason, Samuel's something or another), used There is Only Winter on any single/boss type enemy(even the final boss dies in one hit to it, so...), and the 2H sword move that has a sword spin around(Wheel?) you and the jump skill to murder any groups, and with that combination I pretty much just steamrolled through everything.

I did have a lot of gear and marks of Stremf saved up and a few teachers from several deaths beforehand though, so I'm not sure if this "build" would have been as good if not for that.

• Locked thread