Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Geokinesis posted:

Trying to run Dungeonmans 1.06 leads to straight up crashes so all I see is your new crash report form, no idea why as obviously I was able to play the previous release.

Yeah, was just about to report the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I just bought into the alpha after enjoying the preview build immensely and I'm enjoying it a ton. Is it a known bug that buying the second perk in the Light armor tree makes Light Shield unusable? it keeps telling me it's conflicting with my loadout even though I haven't changed armor a single time.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Good to see it's going to be on steam sooner than I thought. I haven't been able to get the last update because the humblestore downloads it (and only it) at 10kb/s and then stalls out halfway through. :(

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

In this version whenever I kill an enemy a bunch of yellow squares with letters on them pop out and bounce around before fading away. I'm assuming the insides of Scrokolds aren't actually letter cubes and this is a bug. :v:

EDIT: Actually this appears to happen whenever any sort of particle effect occurs, my Light Shield dissipated and the same thing happened.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

madjackmcmad posted:

If you just installed Dungeonmans for the first time today, then this is a new issue and I'm even more stumped. If you've had it on your machine since the Balpha, please try this for me, if you would: go to your save folder, which c:\users\(you)\appdata\roaming\Dungeonmans and delete texmap.dat. Running it again should create a new one and all should be well.

That fixed it, thanks!

• Locked thread