Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
I do like the mechanic of "do I use books for skill points, or return them to the base to level it up." Maybe there could be an equivalent for boosting your base stats - do you make this run stronger, or do you take it home to make all you future runs a little better? It gives you the decision of choosing whether this run is going to be one where you're going for a win or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
You used one of my comments in the Kickstarter update! :allears: Actually I feel like a bunch of those were from this thread. That's cheating!

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
I'm glad about the update to 1.07 to fix the really really really low damage bug. I hadn't played the last build, and when I decided to give a melee 2hander a try for the first time, it was like, holy poo poo, I can't make it to level 2!

Is Science as terrible a stat as I think it is?

And the perk that gives you an extra action every 4 rounds seems incredibly overpowered. It's like a 25% damage increase if you're trading blows, and if you're dodging it lets you kite things that would normally be unkitable without using stamina.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

GENUINE CAT HERDER posted:

So...it would be like a Dodrio from Pokemon, except there's four heads?

Quotter :colbert:

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
I got an email from Kickstarter for more information about my rewards. If I don't want the physical stuff (which I think is just the physical soundtrack @ $50?), what should I enter in the shipping details area?

Looking forward to battling Lizardmans named Devor, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

alarumklok posted:

Yeah. I can't replicate it, but when it happened it happened a few times all in a row while resting until I wasn't quick enough cancelling and bit the dust.

That was probably the biggest bug I've seen so far. Other than that, the only things I can recall are I've had some loot spawn in walls, and and a display bug where whatever is on the 1 hotkey loses its # next to it on the S screen.

Wait, cancelling resting? Doesn't rest just end as soon as anything happens?

• Locked thread