Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Zypher posted:

Diqnol forgot to set his lineup, and it looks like my team is going to limp into a 3-way tie for the lead with Diqnol and Azhais.

Also, the entire Carruth division clinched playoff spots last week. :master:

Considering Azhais and I are tied with the same record and I beat him this week. You're in a three way tie with myself and Diqnol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

My loss only makes me stronger. I will not be denied.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Boywunda posted:

Considering Azhais and I are tied with the same record and I beat him this week. You're in a three way tie with myself and Diqnol.

Whoops! Read that box score wrong.

anime gently caress pillow posted:

My loss only makes me stronger. I will not be denied.

Exxxxxcellent. Feel free to win out in our division.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Losing by 3 points because I forgot to set my lineup is a very painful experience. It hurts, in my inside parts.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Azhais, that's loving scary.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Azhais, that's loving scary.

Jeffery strikes again

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

gently caress this gay earth. Darren Sproles, Sean Payton, New Orleans, Mardi Gras, and crawdads. I hope Drew Brees is taken away by hurricane Jbz.

Jbz fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Dec 3, 2013

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
#1 overall. Bring it, bitches!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I GAVE YOU THAT nooooooooooo :smith:

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

What the gently caress. How on earth am I #2.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

zeroordie posted:

What the gently caress. How on earth am I #2.

Carruth division broke fantasy football

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I wanted to be the 5-8 playoff team :(

Don't forget to set your lineups for the consolation bracket, it matters! I'll post scores later, I'm on my phone now.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

(12) Too Legit To Britt vs. BYE

(8) Stafford Infection vs. (9) Nybble and Bits
(7) EZ Sunday Morning vs. (10) I've Got Rob Woods

(11) The Confused Anubis vs. BYE

I've got to score these manually, I'll post results as the games go on.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

(8) Stafford Infection - 193.19
(9) Nybble and Bits - 84.94 with Major Wright remaining

(7) EZ Sunday Morning - 91.23 with Barry Church remaining
(10) I've Got Rob Woods - 113.35 with Tony Romo remaining

So, barring the most insane Monday night ever, round two of the consolation should see:

Semi-Finals:
(12) Too Legit To Britt vs. (10) I've Got Rob Woods
(11) The Confused Anubis vs. (8) Stafford Infection

5th place:
(7) EZ Sunday Morning vs. (9) Nybble and Bits

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Looks like I got you on the rematch Azhais, though Alshon isn't to be left out.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
It's me vs you, Diqnol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I always knew it would come to this.

e: though I wonder if this matchup would be happening if I had remembered to set my lineup that one week!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

So it appears that we'll have Zypher vs. Diqnol for the first championship and IcePhoenix vs. myself for the rights to the first draft choice.

Divisions next year will be as follows:

Simpson
Zypher/Diqnol
Jbz
seventeen
ffoecaf

Carruth
Zypher/Diqnol
zeroordie
IcePhoenix
Anubis

Hernandez
Azhais
Boywunda
Nybble
Obama Yo Mama

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thanks you based Jamaal Charles (and Alex Smith) for making up for the two guys I started that didn't play.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Forte and the Jennings brothers let me down. Gg Diqnol, see you next year.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Not over until it's over, bud. Not to mention Witten and Wallace did nothing for me, either.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I have Richard Sherman in two leagues (the other is the Goonball championship) and forgot to start him in both of them, which turned both games from "should win pretty easily" to "nailbiter/will probably lose." :negative:

e: OYM I have an important question for you: If I decide to only keep three players and one of them is a project keeper what happens to the "round penalty" if one of the others was a first round pick?

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Dec 23, 2013

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Okay well that pick six is enough to stick the fork in. Good game Zypher, and good year everyone! I can't wait for next year when I won't fall to 4th (or was it 5th) overall because everyone in my division has a .750 record.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Looks like I get to sweat the next couple days over the stat corrections!

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Okay well that pick six is enough to stick the fork in. Good game Zypher, and good year everyone! I can't wait for next year when I won't fall to 4th (or was it 5th) overall because everyone in my division has a .750 record.

Gg and seriously I've never seen anything like our division before.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

e: OYM I have an important question for you: If I decide to only keep three players and one of them is a project keeper what happens to the "round penalty" if one of the others was a first round pick?

The first round penalty goes on your "two lowest non PK keepers" so that would mean that both of your other two keepers would get a two round bump instead of one.

great season everyone. sorry, i wasn't as hands on as i wanted to be this season, but the first year in this league is always a feeler and it'll only get better from here. i'd like to encourage you guys to make trades in the offseason, you will have control over your entire roster until the keeper declaration deadline sometime next summer.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Obama Yo Mama posted:

great season everyone. sorry, i wasn't as hands on as i wanted to be this season, but the first year in this league is always a feeler and it'll only get better from here. i'd like to encourage you guys to make trades in the offseason, you will have control over your entire roster until the keeper declaration deadline sometime next summer.

Any idea when the deadline will be? Partially because I'd like to know and partially to save the thread from archives.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Azhais posted:

Any idea when the deadline will be? Partially because I'd like to know and partially to save the thread from archives.

The draft will be mid-to-late August and usually I leave keepers open until draft time, but let's set a first draft cap at 8/1 and we'll leave it open to editing until draft time.

I didn't make a record of rosters, so I'll have no clue what's going on until Yahoo opens football signups, but when that happens, feel free to ask me any question re: keeper eligibility and whatnot

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Obama Yo Mama posted:

The draft will be mid-to-late August and usually I leave keepers open until draft time, but let's set a first draft cap at 8/1 and we'll leave it open to editing until draft time.

I didn't make a record of rosters, so I'll have no clue what's going on until Yahoo opens football signups, but when that happens, feel free to ask me any question re: keeper eligibility and whatnot

As the lottery bracket champion, do I get to pick anywhere I want or am I limited to the first six picks?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You know, I'm just now realizing I'm gonna be picking 7 or 8. That's a little nauseating.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

As the lottery bracket champion, do I get to pick anywhere I want or am I limited to the first six picks?

All 12 picks are open

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Yahoo lives again!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Just reopened, 3 of us already in. New record!

edit: And while we're at it, clarify the FA keeper rule for me.

If I wanted to keep a guy I drafted in the 16th last year two FA (and these are the highest draft picks I'm keeping) am I consuming:

15,16,17 or 14,15,16

Azhais fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jun 11, 2014

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

15, 16 and 17.

I'm going to go through last year's transactions shortly and post a list of all the players that are keeper ineligible

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Also, there's going to be some new minor changes that are going to happen, most notably of which is I'm going to be changing waivers to FAAB ($300 budget) with a reverse standings rolling tie-breaker (priority to worst record, rolled to the end of the line if you win one), there are some few minor scoring tweaks I'm working on but nothing that'll change anything too drastically

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
"Also I'm making this a 2QB + superflex league"

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If any of these players are on your final roster, they are ineligible to be kept:

QB
Kirk Cousins

WR
Dexter McCluster
Rishard Matthews
Stevie Johnson
Dwayne Bowe
Mike Williams
Greg Jennings

RB
Benny Cunningham
Bilal Powell
Marcel Reece
Toby Gerhart
David Wilson
Chris Ogbonnaya

TE
Delanie Walker
Ladarius Green
Jacob Tamme
Dennis Pitta
Joseph Fauria
Heath Miller

K
Shaun Suisham

DL
Osi Umenyiora
Julius Peppers

LB
Brad Jones

DB
James Ihedigbo
Jarius Byrd
Wiliam Moore

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Azhais posted:

"Also I'm making this a 2QB + superflex league"

:getin:

e: I just fixed them in the league page, so you can see them there, but I didn't do anything crazy

- Rec. yards from 20/point to 15/point
- Rush yards from 15/point to 13/point
- Pass yards from 50/point to 40/point
- Completions from .1 to .125, INC from -.125 to -.1
- INT from -3 to -2, Pick Six from -3 to -2
- PPR from .4 to .5
- 40 yard rush bonus from 3 to 2.5
- Removed 40 yard pass bonus

Made yards worth a bit more, knocked back INTs a bit, and removed a passing bonus to nerf QBs back a bit to counteract a bit of the scoring improvments.

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jun 11, 2014

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Obama Yo Mama posted:

LB
Brad Jones

You mean I can't keep my borderline LB3 for a 16th? :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004