Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I've got some minor options on the keepers depending on how things work out round wise

13th: Kiko Alonso
15th: Alshon Jeffery
16th: Keenan Allen
17th: Khiry Robinson

Things that muck up the works:

16th: Crabtree
8th: Ben Tate

I don't know how taking someone with the 16th affects the FA picks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
They move down. Allen becomes 17 and Robinson becomes 18

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Obama Yo Mama posted:

They move down. Allen becomes 17 and Robinson becomes 18

In this particular scenario Robinson becomes a free agent because that's too many offensive keepers, but that's being pedantic. Thanks OYM!

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I get an extra keeper, right?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Also, how do I see last year's transactions? I'm trying to figure out if Zac Stacy qualifies as a project keeper for me.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

OYM I haven't joined the league yet because it's blocked at work but I'm choosing to pick last since I'm keeping Jamaal Charles.

Zypher posted:

Also, how do I see last year's transactions? I'm trying to figure out if Zac Stacy qualifies as a project keeper for me.

only if he was drafted in the last five rounds I think

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I don't know what the hell yahoo did, I moved the league over from last year's but for some reason that little drop down menu that shows the previous years isn't there. If you go to your fantasy profile, you can find a link to last year's league page where they have all that info.

Stacy isn't PK eligible because you added him from FA. FA rules override PK rules, in order for a player to be PK eligible, he needs to have spent the entire year on your roster (or someone else's and then acquired via trade). You can definitely keep him as an FA though.

e: and yes, both teams in the final receive an extra keeper

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jun 11, 2014

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

OYM I haven't joined the league yet because it's blocked at work but I'm choosing to pick last since I'm keeping Jamaal Charles.

Well, then I'm picking first because my team is dogshit.

For posterity:

Choice Order:
1. IcePhoenix
2. Obama Yo Mama
3. ffoecaf
4. Anubis
5. Jbz
6. Nybble
7. Boywunda
8. Azhais
9. seventeen
10. zeroordie
11. Zypher
12. anime gently caress pillow

Draft Order:
1. Obama Yo Mama
12. IcePhoenix

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
So tell me if I'm doing this right:

1. Matt Forte (drafted 1st round)
5. Ryan Mathews (drafted 6th round)
14. Zac Stacy (add, +2 penalty for Forte)
15. Rashad Jennings (add, +2 penalty for Forte)

+ potentially two more defensive keepers

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

It would be 15 for Stacy and 16 for Jennings, instead of 16 and 17 respectively. Keep in mind if the D players were guys that you drafted round 19 or later, they would just move up 2+ and it wouldn't affect Stacy or Jennings and they'd keep their original 16 and 17 round spots. If they were also free agents as well, then all 4 guys would move up 2 to compensate and you'd end up with:

15. Stacy
16. Jennings
17. D1
18. D2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I started a new thread, I'm going to move everything important over there: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3642409

• Locked thread