Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
I have been both anticipating and dreading this day since the Winter Sale ended. Bring on the deals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

My Top 5:

1. Leviathan: Warships
2. Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
3. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
4. Anomaly Warzone Earth
5. Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

What are some good Indy RPGs that I should be looking out for during this sale? http://steamcommunity.com/id/Knoxzone so you can see what I already have.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Prices are fixed now. Picking up Ace Combat at -70%.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Dorroile posted:

So is Assault Horizon good? I've got it on my wishlist, and I've been craving some arcadey planefighting lately, but the only AC games I've played is Electrosphere (so good) and one of the 360 ones (also good) so IDK if the series is still good.

I heard it is weaker than the previous installments in the series, with stupid QTEs and such, but considering how much I loved 4/5/0 that I could justify it for 9$.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Coritani posted:

I am an awesome Goon
Snagged King's Bounty from this wonderful man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Euro Truck Sim 2 75% off. I have heard a lot in this thread about this game, but it seems like such a weird game. Somebody tell me why I should consider buying this.