Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
I'm so hyped. It's gonna be like winter sales where I'm superhyped about everything and then buy nothing because I own everything already please help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Lord Lambeth posted:

5)Jade Empire

Jade Empire seems to go on sale very sparingly.

Just a warning, getting Jade Empire to run on Win 7 is not fun. There's bunch of tricks if you google it that people say have managed to get the game working but personally I couldn't get it to recognize that Steam in fact was running and so it crashes at launch always.