Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Did some people's card numbers not change or is my extension just broken? My cards(need to be logged in to see my profile) still have the same ID as before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Palpek posted:

What's your status on the Mystery Cards guys? I already got my set nice, tidy and waiting :getin:

I regret every penny.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Assuming the sale is tommorow, will it start at midnight tonight or some time during the day?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Huh, I've never thought of that. Guess I'll put a bunch of money in my wallet in anticipation of the Steam sale.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Man the Steam marketplace is so loving broken.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

AxeManiac posted:

Aww man, you gotta buy things to get the Steam Summer Getaway cards... I guess I'm not getting many.

You still get them from crafting badges.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Siselmo posted:

Uuuh, okay. My nick is Siselmo and I think my ID is: STEAM_0:0:61969736 (is this it?, Steam still confuses me most of the time)

Your nick is your ID. Go to profile and just copy whatever it says in the url bar.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Mcpixel is a weird game.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Uh, how long does it take for your inventory to come back? Mine has been gone for 15 minutes

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
There's no way it won't be a daily/flash deal again, don't worry.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
We are? Neat http://steamcommunity.com/id/christianj-p/

It really sucks that the Metro:LL thing is unavailable to Canadians

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Trying to put stuff on the market is very frustrating right now.

EDIT: Might as well post my ID http://steamcommunity.com/id/christianj-p/

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I'm more annoyed at "You can't do this until your previous action is completed". Can't even buy anything.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Ugh the Steam market is built with twigs and glue apparently, can't sell or buy anything.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
EDIT: Nevermind, misunderstood it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Huh, has every community choice winner had cards added after its won? Does that mean all the choices have unreleased cards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Pro-tip: The fun from KSP doesn't come from successfully getting into space.