Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Incase it hasn't been drilled into your head from previous sales yet:

EDIT: Oh it was already added to the OP. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

If anyone has a pack going for Monaco, I'll take two copies.

EDIT: Thank you Athenry!

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

I bought 7 recent games, was gifted 6 games, and gifted out 8 games. I got all of my top 3 wishlisted games along with a few other games I've been wanting recently. All the while I only spent around $20 cash thanks to card money. Screw all the haters, this sale has been awesome. :valvebeta:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Accordion Man posted:

Everybody vote for Call of Juarez, its great.

So much this. Gunslinger is the best western game I've played since Sunset Riders. (I haven't played RDR yet.)

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Dreggon posted:

I'm generally not a fan of games that you play once and then you're done and never touch it again (looking at you, most-of-my-games-library). Roughly how many hours can you get out of it? Is there any replay value?

While The Swapper is great, there's basically no replay value to it at all. Steam clocks in my playtime at 5.3 hours, so it's pretty short too.