Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Quick question about Pikmin 3: Does the single player story have you revisiting areas once you leave them? Right now I'm just following along where the story takes me, but I have no idea if there's a point where the narrative kind of pauses and lets you do your own thing. If there isn't, then I'll go ahead and do some backtracking to get the fruit that I missed.

For extra clarification: I realize that I CAN just go back to an area if I want. I'm just wondering if I'll end up missing a lot if I voluntarily go where the story tells me to go. Or if there's like, an obvious part where they say "are you SURE you're ready to go to the _____ area?" so you know to go and collect things before the end of the game.

Sorry if this has been covered a lot, but didn't want to spoil anything by reading through the thread.

VVVVVV great to know, thanks!

Minidust fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Sep 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread