Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wind God Sety
Sep 2, 2011

"I think you really should be in the ocean..."

So that's what I been doing wrong!
Your pilot can gather the red nectar to give you an extra charge of the spicy spray that you normally get from collecting berries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wind God Sety
Sep 2, 2011

Behonkiss posted:

Is it normal to take more than 2 days after first accessing Frozen Tundra to complete the bridge and get Brittany back to the ship? I can't seem to find all the necessary shards for the life of me.

It took me three days but I felt really bad for leaving Brittany so hungry. :(

Wind God Sety
Sep 2, 2011

One or two times I've killed bosses near the end of the day and haven't had time to carry them back, and the next day they've been either right where they died or right where I left them if I started moving them to the onion. Maybe certain bosses remain between days while others don't?

Wind God Sety
Sep 2, 2011

You more or less get one new type of Pikmin per area.

Wind God Sety
Sep 2, 2011

WaffleStomp posted:

I've never played Pikman 1 or 2, but I'm starved for some Nintendo titles on my U. Many of the reviews I've read say that the chuck and wiimote should be used, but I only have a the U gamepad. Would I be wasting money buy picking this up, or is the game perfectly playable with the gamepad?

I played through the whole game with the gamepad without any trouble. I never used the Wii Remote for comparison, but the game works just fine without it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wind God Sety
Sep 2, 2011

I highly recommend the first game, just because it pulls off a completely bleak setting so well. They're all good games, and the second definitely has more things to do, but I think overall the first game is a better experience. To answer the question, yes, it's definitely worth tracking down the first two games.

• Locked thread