Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I'm starting to think club bottle this on purpose, so they can win it next year. After all, winning it on your 10th year without a trophy is more special than after 9 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

beedeebee posted:

I'm starting to think club bottle this on purpose, so they can win it next year. After all, winning it on your 10th year without a trophy is more special than after 9 years.

it's even worse these past years because it's not like we implode in january and then do an arsenal for third like when degryse was still in charge. the boom bust cycle

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

welp, football is dead

rip rip rip

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

R. Mute posted:

welp, football is dead

rip rip rip

i will be burning a candle for an oostende win cause you lot are ok for the coefficient

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

Oostende win Playoff 2! Normally this means there's another playoff but Oostende is ineligible for Eurofoot so the final EL ticket automatically goes to Waregem.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

yay

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

today football dies again, after having been shortly revived by atletico's league victory yesterday

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

it's all kicking off in the anderlecht match, I hear

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

rip

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

this is the worst, because we loving gifted them the title twice

fuckers

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

another victory for big money and for buying refs.

boucaut today: 'hmm, i have to give this red to anderlecht. better show one to lokeren too on some bullshit foul. hmm hmm hmm'

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

at least we won't be getting anderlecht players coming to this thread to gloat because they're all idiot fuckers too stupid to use a computer

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

Or any football players.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
They're all at the Carré, drinking expensive champagne

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

In the first iteration of the Belgefoot thread, Excelsior Mouscron went bankrupt.

In the next iteration of the Belgefoot thread, Lille B Mouscron-Peruwelz will be playing in the Pro League again

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

A quick little last post for this thread to tell you who will represent the Jupiler Pro League teams at THE WORLD CUP! Going by club here in alphabetical order:

Anderlecht

Andy Najar for Honduras
Anthony Vanden Borre for Belgium

Cercle Brugge

Michael Uchebo for Nigeria (not certain yet)

Club Brugge

Oscar Duarte for Costa Rica
Matthew Ryan for Australia

Gent

Ervin Zukanovic for Bosnia-Herzegovina (provisional, and it seems he will not be on the main squad) Not going

Lokeren

Barry Boubacar for Ivory Coast

Standard

Laurent Ciman for Belgium
Eiji Kawashima for Japan
Daniel Opare for Ghana

Waasland-Beveren

Reuben Gabriel for Nigeria (not certain yet)

Zulte Waregem

Sammy Bossut for Belgium
Fabrice Olinga for Cameroon (not certain yet)

The other clubs will not have any representation at the World Cup.

belgend fucked around with this message at 11:58 on May 31, 2014

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Zukanovic was cut from the squad after he criticized the Bosnian football federation. There was a problem with his visa, he said it was their fault in the press. Coach didn't like it and now Ervin is staying home.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Club Brugge transfers are the worst.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

uXs posted:

Club Brugge transfers are the worst.

Menegazzo is very ehhhhh but De fauw is probably the best Hogli replacement we can get early + cheap.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

belgend posted:

Menegazzo is very ehhhhh but De fauw is probably the best Hogli replacement we can get early + cheap.

Get back to me when we sell Meunier without getting a replacement for him because we already have one.

uXs fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jun 20, 2014

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

de fauw nooooooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Zulte logic: let's just get another Hazard

• Locked thread