Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Walh Hara
May 11, 2012
I actually like extra time. It sucks if you expect highlights and in depth analysis, but that's not really what it aims to do. Rather it's just an often ammusing talk show about football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walh Hara
May 11, 2012

biglads posted:

Checking in for my annual post in the Jupiler League thread to say Allez les Rouches

I really have no idea how they're doing so well so far.

Walh Hara
May 11, 2012

beedeebee posted:

Don't know if this is the correct thread, but for those who don't know already: Zakkaria Bakkali chose to become a Belgian international in stead of a Morrocan international.
And Januzaj hasn't decided yet, but he refused the call-up to the Red Devils by Wilmots. Claiming that it's too early to decide, he wants to focus on his career at United first.

I bet Januzaj will join us when we go to Brazil, although I doubt he'd get much playing time.

Walh Hara
May 11, 2012
I didn't see any of the JPL matches so far. So, how many of all those red cards in this weekend (I lost count) were actually correct?

Walh Hara
May 11, 2012
What the heck is racing Genk doing? I thought they were good?

Walh Hara
May 11, 2012

R. Mute posted:

"Ik beleef nog wel plezier bij Zulte Waregem, maar het vertrek van Malanda en Habibou komt hard aan. Dit is niet meer hetzelfde project als voor de winterstop. Deze ploeg is niet minder sterk voor de eindfase in de competitie. Daarom wil ik vertrekken."

"Vele mensen denken dat een overstap naar Anderlecht geen stap vooruit is, maar je moet realistisch zijn. Anderlecht en Zulte Waregem, dat is niet dezelfde categorie. Anderlecht blijft superieur."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What the heck, this is so dissapointing.

Walh Hara
May 11, 2012
As a (fairly) neutral spectator I can't help but notice that nobody wants to win this competition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walh Hara
May 11, 2012

Walh Hara posted:

As a (fairly) neutral spectator I can't help but notice that nobody wants to win this competition.

Not even Anderlecht can pretend to try to win the competition.

• Locked thread