Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
Hello friends:) Myself and a group of 10 friends went to Puerto Rico this year and we are planning on going again next year. The trip dates are Feb 11, 2017 through Feb 18, 2017( fly in and fly out on Saturday). We are pretty flexible regarding our departure airport, we all live in Columbus, OH ( CMH ) but are willing to fly out of Canton/Akron or Cleveland if the prices are better. So far the cheapest flights I have found on my own are $324 round trip out of Akron, but the flight times and layover times are less than desirable.

Somewhat related to this is when we bought our tickets for the trip that we did this year, we did it individually online through the airlines website. Everytime someone would buy a ticket the price would jump $20-30( cant remember exactly). Is the only way to avoid the ticket price increasing to pool our money and buy them in one transaction?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
Thank you everyone for your input! We had kicked around the Allegiant flight, but considering gas to/from airport, parking for 7 days, people wanting to check bags and such it wasn't a good choice. I emailed American Airlines asking for a group rate quote, and if that falls through we will go ahead and buy our tickets 2 or 3 at a time.

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
10% I'm at work and its a very loud industrial cooling plant, so I figured I could send an email and not have to yell over the noise. 90% I'm a goon and I don't talk on the phone unless I absolutely have to