Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Esposito
Apr 5, 2003

Sic transit gloria. Maybe we'll meet again someday, when the fighting stops.
Last chance to use the wildcard. I think I've settled on this unless any crazy transfers come in over the final days. I am thinking I might swap Gerrard out for someone, maybe Mata or Cazorla. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

"Put Mignolet in," I thought!

"Fulham have no real offense," I THOUGHT!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Sandwolf. :allears:

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white
Timely bump.

FPL have just started taking registrations for the free fpl ultimate beta if you want to give it a go before the end of the season.

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2014/02/12/fantasy-premier-league-ultimate-beta-spots-available-now/

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Primpod posted:

Timely bump.

FPL have just started taking registrations for the free fpl ultimate beta if you want to give it a go before the end of the season.

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2014/02/12/fantasy-premier-league-ultimate-beta-spots-available-now/

I just got an email confirming entry, anyone else in on this? I won't bother with the proper release if it costs, but I'll have a go while it's free.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Konsek posted:

I just got an email confirming entry, anyone else in on this? I won't bother with the proper release if it costs, but I'll have a go while it's free.

Yeah I'll be doing it too.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Just made some leagues for the new trial version, mainly because I poo poo the bed in the real one by not captaining Suarez for the first time today.

http://ultimate.premierleague.com/

TRP Classic- 12944-3073
TRP HTH- 12944-3074

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Next gameweek is an utter poo poo show, as well.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Sandwolf posted:

Next gameweek is an utter poo poo show, as well.

I will have 7 players. One of them will be Cardiff's back up keeper.

edit: 6 players. I swapped Adebayor for Lukaku without checking whether Everton were playing first :negative:

Strawman fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Mar 1, 2014

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

My team has been decimated by this week's fixtures. I have 7 players who have a match this weekend, and one of them is Wittingham who I don't think has been featuring under Solskjaer.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Nothing puts me in a better mood than losing to AVERAGE.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
I got 179 points this week, ftw

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Points everywhere this week. Even before the second matches were played. I'm only winning one of my minileagues because the second placed guy keeps taking four point hits to make transfers.

ChosenbytheZetans
Jan 21, 2013
A great many thanks to John Terry for ruining an expected Chelsea clean sheet today.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

So the season is almost over and it's squeaky bum time in my work league and I have to win. I'm currently on 2164 points, 11 points behind the leader and now I need the football brilliance on TRP to help me. Who should I pick for the last two rounds? Any suggested transfers?

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

If you want a risky third striker you could get Wickham instead of Odemwingie, Sunderland have a double this week although one of them is against United. that's what I've done but idk if it's going to be any good

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Only thing I can think of is bring in a United player, they have a double against Sunderland and Aston Villa (maybe?)

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

ManU have nothing to play for, Sunderland does. I'd lean towards Sunderland here.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Rooney and Mata are pretty much must haves this week with the easy double and their recent form.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Rooney and Mata are pretty much must haves this week with the easy double and their recent form.

Nope. :shrug:

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

I also had Azpil and Ramsey no shows, cool stuff.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

euroboy posted:

So the season is almost over and it's squeaky bum time in my work league and I have to win. I'm currently on 2164 points, 11 points behind the leader and now I need the football brilliance on TRP to help me. Who should I pick for the last two rounds? Any suggested transfers?

Brought in Wickham for Odemwingie and Valencia for Henderson. The points haven't been completely updated now but I'm on course for at least 112 points plus bonuses. :getin:

Meanwhile, my rival looks set to get 72 points.

It's happening!

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

2339 points for 39,799th overall. Pretty good considering I barely saw a match this season.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Congratulations to Stefan Straub whoever the gently caress you are.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

3rd in the first (and therefore best) H2H league, 8th in the TRP Classic. I'll loving take it considering the end of the season I had.

lirda
Feb 25, 2006
Got second place with fc seutonius in the classic. Congrats Stefan, and also Paul. With the three of us alternating in first. It was a tight race!

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Only came in the top 20 in the Goon league but beat everyone else I know so not a bad season. Although I'm pretty sure the main reason I win at the end is because I'm the only person still paying attention.

Onto the World Cup Fantasy Football then.

Konsek fucked around with this message at 21:43 on May 12, 2014

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
Snatched away the H2H1 championship on the final day of the season :getin:

Matrix-7
Apr 29, 2007

Hey, bro, fade into the shade! You're bad news - obituary column style!
gently caress Giggsy for ruining my decent end of season run.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

are we doing this again this season? does someone want to set it up?

e: also does anyone have the guide to winning your fantasy league or whatever that's based on increasing your transfer budget? my friend is playing for the first time and I want to show him it.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i also want this set up but im too busy to do it myself atm tia

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

corn in the fridge posted:

i also want this set up but im too busy to do it myself atm tia

same

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

i guess i'll set it up

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I will appeal to my good friend gg that this thread should stay itt and not go to fail rear end land wheere i wont read it and itll be ruined thx

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bape Culture posted:

I will appeal to my good friend gg that this thread should stay itt and not go to fail rear end land wheere i wont read it and itll be ruined thx

Sorry a5h, but this is going in to the fail bin with all the other crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Sorry a5h, but this is going in to the fail bin with all the other crap.

Oh you're printing it out and leaving it round your house then??????

• Locked thread