Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I've auto-completed my team and will have forgotten all about it by morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Der Shovel posted:

Liverpool supporters: what kind of role do you think Lucas will have this season? He seems criminally cheap, probably because he was out for such long periods last year.

Lucas is always terrible in fantasy football because he just never goes forward (one goal in 150 league matches). He only gets one point for a clean sheet and he'll get a yellow card every 3-4 matches. Take a gamble on somebody from CRY or somewhere else for the money.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

but I want my winner's cheque made out to greazeball dickhole

Psybro posted:

In terms of the teams that have come up, Bellamy seems a steal, but there's people here that paid a lot more attention to the Championship last year than me. Is he still likely to perform?

I would also appreciate a "spot the value" type post from someone familiar with the promoted teams.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

no RVP no trophy I'm afraid

• Locked thread