Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
So then why did they pick some random nobodies to essentially kidnap?

I'll just assume they entered a contest to go on Jackass-knockoff. But instead they won some other prize of whatever this is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
Zackcat made it. Not an in game reference, at least I don't think.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
This gull/goal confusion might end up with you in a gaol.

Okay, I know it's not technically pronounced the same, after double checking, but still the visual similarity. And I swear I've heard it pronounced similarly to how it looks.
So what would the gull goal be for those in Gaul? Would anyone try to get the gall bladder?
-
If you really want to know the difference, 'goal' is said more with a 'o' sound, while 'gull' is more of a 'u'. I guess the particular dialect wherever you are combined the two sounds, thus making them sound the same.

Wikipedia has a few articles on similar kinds of merges, not sure if they have the specific one causing gull/goal issue, though.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
The animation for the cat leaving is kind of hilarious. The cat model is just slid to a corner.

• Locked thread