Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I will have to follow this. Mainly because the WR speedrun at AGDQ somehow made this interesting. I'll be honest, it seems like those "supposed to be stupid fun" games. Kinda like how American Wasteland was... I think.
By the way, will you consider showcasing the entire Pro Skater level after you beat the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Vifs posted:

Ep 6: Jimmy Big-Wheels Youtube 12M

Oh hey, I'm alive!

Jimmy Big-Wheels, NO! Don't do that!

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Emissary666 posted:

It unlocks a few skaters and a movie. The unlocks are not worth the effort though, for some people, 100% is it's own reward.

For only some people? 100% all the way or nothing! :argh:
But I think this game gets a pass because gently caress getting all the goals.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

So this is the part of the LP where the guest shills stuff for a good cause, right? Because y'all should add 3437-3514-4511 for a nifty zone thing.
PS Forgive us, Vifs.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Zackcat posted:

not valid.

Maybe vifs and I will do a video of us watching the cartoon. I haven't even asked him yet, I am just putting him on the spot now.

Oh that would be a pretty sweet bonus video. Just you two cringing at a bad cartoon. Or two. Or the whole series.
Also, doesn't the friend code thing work when both people are online at the same time? I'm not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Vifs posted:

So I was playing around with face mapping some peoples avatars, and I noticed SpiderHyphenMan didn't have an avatar. So I face mapped his red text!

I get the feeling THUG2's gonna get the same treatment The You Testament did. Only, with more fuckery.

• Locked thread