Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Becktastic
Feb 6, 2009

Failure is impossible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5qOkc69tpQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
Hot penguin on penguin mating action, almost.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Wiring the bikes together was a cool idea, its a pity the DRZ electrical system is so puny that it couldn't keep two bikes sparking and charged at the same time (or even one in your case).
70+ miles of towing and only one fall is pretty good going, how stressed were you about your Senas battery life during that?

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I couldn't quite tell-- where did you guys choose to hook up the tow rope to? When I had to do the same thing on my DRZ for my dad's NC700 after he dumped it into a creek we just did the foot pegs cause I didn't think my subframe could take lugging that fat pos uphill

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Oh jesus the dedication. Can't wait for the next one to see how this ends with your bike

There is a next one right?

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
I had to be pretty hyper focused when i took my tuono on a gravel road for 6 miles - i cant imagine towing another bike in dirt for so long. Such an cool adventure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
Hooking the bikes together like that was baller. Awesome updates as always. Bummer I guess we're nearing the end of them. Been a great ride. I'm jealous.

• Locked thread