Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Katana Gomai posted:

i always figured he'd be more of a bottom, op

You would be surprised I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

In retrospect, dumb gay jokes seem out of place in this here Goodthread, sorry y'all.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Katana Gomai posted:

In retrospect, dumb gay jokes seem out of place in this here Goodthread, sorry y'all.

As an IRL big fat homo it's ok I approve.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
I really like the new Bayern jersey

then again I'm broke

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ah what the hell. Dortmunds isn't anywhere near as good as last years. I like the away kit though.

Volkerball fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jul 19, 2014

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I heard we were getting a new thread this weekend after even the Belgian league has a thread before us, the World Cup winners.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Not surprised, they didn't have anything important to post about in the last two weeks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Torrannor posted:

I heard we were getting a new thread this weekend after even the Belgian league has a thread before us, the World Cup winners.

I was hoping for people to come up with something to fill the gaps I mentioned. I filled them out with something serviceable, but not spectacular, so we now have a :siren: NEW THREAD! :siren:

• Locked thread