Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I'm watching Leverkusen obviously, but I'd like to stay up to date on the other games; what's everyone's favorite (text) ticker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

And we're off, 1-0 Bender. Man, seeing us with white jerseys with green names/numbers (and no sponsor) on them is weird.

Ahahaha, 1-1 7. minute. Good job, us.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Leverkusen :iamafag:

Also: those are some boring-rear end jerseys.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Katana Gomai posted:

SV Wilhelmshaven supposedly switched their jersey numbers around in their last practice so as to mess up Dortmund's scouting, advanced tactics ITT.
The only ever works if your opponent's coach is Berti Vogts.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Oh poo poo, Fortuna Köln is up 2-0 over Mainz. lmao

*edit uh, 1-0 I guess? Sportschau.de had it 2-0 but everyone else doesn't.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

Oh poo poo, Fortuna Köln is up 2-0 over Mainz. lmao

*edit uh, 1-0 I guess? Sportschau.de had it 2-0 but everyone else doesn't.

It's 1-1, actually.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Dunban posted:

It's 1-1, actually.

Yea just now. Also Leverkusen has a fuckton of chances but doesn't score; 2 off the post and the goalie has the day of his career. We could be up 5-1 already.

*e: 2-1 Sam on a direct free kick, although the goalie helped him by stepping in the wrong direction. I'll take it.

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Aug 3, 2013

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

KIEß! :toot:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

In other news, Bayern reserves could actually promote this season if this goes on, five out of five games won, 17 goals for and 2 against.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

In other, other news, Dortmund had 81% possession this half but it's still 0-0. Please oh please let it happen. :pray:

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
And Dortmund finally score, Kevin Grosskreutz delivers.
edit: And Ducksh breaks his duck by scoring the second goal!

Reset Smith fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Aug 3, 2013

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Ahahahahaha, Kieß just knocked one over the goal from like 2 meters. Amazing, make sure you'll see it at some point. Still up comfortably 5-1. Also digging the "Kießling für Deutschland!" chants right after he botched it.

*e: Holy poo poo, a minute later he knocked it in with a spectacular flying header. 6-1, Kießling für Deutschland indeed.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Meanwhile, Hoffenheim is up 9-0 after 0-0 at the half. Mental.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Is anyone watching the extra time of Neustrelitz - Freiburg? 0-0, Freiburg down a player and the Neustrelitz supporters got those ridiculously annoying noise makers they're blasting everytime Freiburg has the ball. It's insanely obnoxious.

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Aug 3, 2013

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Well done Freiburg ! :thumbsup:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Interesting article by Raphael Honigstein about the anti-Pep sentiments surrounding Bayern Munich these days, including the "shameless financial sleaze" of the Thiago transfer, and the "experimental lineups that have verged on the capricious" he's trying out. Seems like there are multiple players in the squad that aren't too happy with him.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/aug/03/bayern-munich-pep-guardiola

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

Is anyone watching the extra time of Neustrelitz - Freiburg? 0-0, Freiburg down a player and the Neustrelitz supporters got those ridiculously annoying noise makers they're blasting everytime Freiburg has the ball. It's insanely obnoxious.

I just got home from Neustrelitz, and while I couldn't hear those things most of the time since I was in the Freiburg block (not a Freiburg supporter for the record), every time the announcer had something to announce, the loudspeakers right in front of us would come to life with a loud "BBBBVVVVVVVVVVVVVV". It was a little annoying, but not as annoying as the game was bad. And it was pretty bad.

I still had a great time though! The atmosphere was good (noise makers aside), the weather was great, and the beer was 2,50€. I also like Neustrelitz's stadium:

It really was one of those "football is... alive?! :wth:" days. Lower league football loving owns. It's just a shame that Freiburg had to come along and ruing it by being infuriatingly terrible.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

trem_two posted:

Interesting article by Raphael Honigstein about the anti-Pep sentiments surrounding Bayern Munich these days, including the "shameless financial sleaze" of the Thiago transfer, and the "experimental lineups that have verged on the capricious" he's trying out. Seems like there are multiple players in the squad that aren't too happy with him.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/aug/03/bayern-munich-pep-guardiola

Guardiola has the best team in Europe and puts two more world class players in, of course there are going to be players who are pissed off. Pep really, really needs to become very close to Hoeness, Rummenigge etc so that he is in a good position when some players try to start undermining him. No idea how strong the hierarchy inside the team is, maybe just keeping key players happy works out, too.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Smirr posted:

and the beer was 2,50€.

It really was one of those "football is... alive?! :wth:" days.

Not with beer that expensive!

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Bremen are such fuckups. :negative:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Werder :frogout:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Pfeddersheim better get their poo poo together.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Hertha :newlol:

Rip Pfeddersheim you Stern des *checks map* Westens.

Pand fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 4, 2013

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Plucky underdogs Werder Bremen battle their way to extra time.

Edit: and concede a comedy goal in the 105. minute.

:cripes:

beer_war fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Aug 4, 2013

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lmao Werder

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Werder :laffo:

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
3-1

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Never change, Werder :allears:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

gently caress Robin Dutt forever :byewhore:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Third year in a row :shepface:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol Gladbach
And the third bundesligist gone.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Supremely arrogant final penalty.

He's, what, 19? You can't loving do that as a young player.

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up
Gladbach out as well! Hertha, Düsseldorf and Hamburg might be next :stare:

I was at the Fortuna Köln - Mainz game yesterday, Mainz was atrocious upfront. It's going to be very interesting in the Bundesliga.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

bignose posted:

Gladbach out as well! Hertha, Düsseldorf and Hamburg might be next :stare:

I was at the Fortuna Köln - Mainz game yesterday, Mainz was atrocious upfront. It's going to be very interesting in the Bundesliga.

Bayern winning is indeed a very interesting and remarkable thing to happen in the Bundesliga.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

SC Wiedenbrück 2000 is a pretty cool name for a club imho.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lmao kill me now

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Berlin (Hertha) only made it because they stole a penalty in the 120th minute and even that barely went in. gently caress Berlin forever.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Ginczek! :getin:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Goddammit Frankenfreak. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Welp, there goes another Bundesligist. :smithicide:

• Locked thread