Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.

Power of Pecota posted:

Season 6: TOM BRADYS COCK IS DELICIOUS BART STARR RULES

As a Bostonian Starr, I fully endorse this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Power of Pecota posted:

TOM BRADYS COCK IS DELICIOUS

:smug: Hey, changing the new guys names to that the year I did that worked like a charm.

Pretty much everyone changed it within an hour, and then SOME smart rear end changed his name *to* that. ;)

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

JetsGuy posted:

Pretty much everyone changed it within an hour, and then SOME smart rear end changed his name *to* that. ;)
What a witty and also probably really handsome person.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
As first act of S6, commissioner JetsGuy hereby declares that the Akron Peppercorns will be known as "Cubs Suck a Fat Dick" this season. :smug:

Also, I propose that we make all new guys run through the field of fire... that thing is falling into disuse.

EDIT:
Also we need to bring back video trash talk.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

JetsGuy posted:

EDIT:
Also we need to bring back video trash talk.

Only bad thing about that is a lot of those cartoon places shut down or made it stupidly expensive to use their tools. Not to say there aren't any ideas for next season though.... :)

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
I'm just telling y'all now, there will not be any trick "post X to get a prize" poo poo in the next OP.

Most of y'all have been in the league long enough to not have to really read the rules.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Now I KNOW there will be one

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Eltoasto posted:

Now I KNOW there will be one

:iiam:

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Get ready... new thread coming this weekend.

EDIT:
:laugh: Like y'all aren't used to me doing poo poo like this.

JetsGuy fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jun 30, 2014

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
UPDATE:

I am on vacation starting today, and so my usual sctick of posting this while Joey Chestnut defends the gluttony crown for 'Merikuh :911: won't happen.

It is definitely going up early next week though, so lurkers/wait listers, keep your eyes out.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kxTO3dFDfM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
A NEW SEASON ARISES!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3649336

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2v6m2Bd_8k

• Locked thread