Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenX
Aug 21, 2007

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

The trouble with Martial Arts films are the multiple names that they have, often meaning that finding the good stuff in the days of VHS was pure luck. And that's not even going into the quality of the picture.

There is one film that I've always been curious about but never been able to find: Sammo Hung stars, title has frog or monkey in it. I've heard a practicing martial artist swear blind that it was the best thing he had ever seen. Any ideas??

It's probably Dirty Tiger, Crazy Frog, which I have yet to see myself.

O hey, it's on youtube

GreenX fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Jul 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU