Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KingsPawn
May 23, 2006
E4!
I remember as a kid, my grandfather would sit us all down and we would watch all of the Bruce Lee films. What made it even better was that my grandfather would wear the white tank whenever we did a Bruce Lee marathon. I also remember watching The Magnificent Butcher as a kid too, and while the story is still fuzzy, I do remember the one scene where the protagonist uses his brother's tombstone as a weapon for revenge. I might be misremembering but it was a really powerful scene and it's the only part of it I can still remember to this day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingsPawn
May 23, 2006
E4!
I've really been enjoying all the recommendations of old kung fu flicks. It's been weird to see the genre move from stop-go choreography to wire-fu to what we have today. It's really interesting. That reminds me, I need to rewatch crouching tiger, hidden dragon again.

KingsPawn
May 23, 2006
E4!
Oh god, how I wish movie posters looked like that today. It would make the movie going experience so much more fun, because seriously what the gently caress is going on?